Next week is the 4th Annual DearEditor.com Revision Week! Five best-selling and award-winning authors with 598 books among them will share their revision tips, insights, and tales from the trenches. There’s a new author interview each day, plus daily Free Partial Edit by The Editor giveaways and one grand finale Free Full Manuscript Edit by The Editor giveaway. Please read the rest of today’s post to see who these amazing authors will be.
Every spring, DearEditor.com hosts celebrated, prolific authors for a week of inspirational interviews focused on their revision processes. Sharing their hard-earned wisdom about developing early drafts into polished finals this year:
- Chanel Cleeton, popular author of New Adult thriller and contemporary romance series
- Marie Force, New York Times bestselling author of contemporary romances
- Pam Munoz Ryan, Newbery Honor-winning, bestselling author of books for young readers
- Jane Yolen, heralded award-winning author of picture books, novels, and poetry collections for young people
- Salina Yoon, award-winning and bestselling author/illustrator of books for children
Check out previous Revision Weeks at the Revision Week Archive.P.S. For more on this topic, read News, Revision Week