Happy New Year

posted 1/1/17

Dear Readers…

With a fresh new year upon us, I wish you bountiful creativity, focus, productivity, and peace.

Something from C. S. Lewis to send you into a new year of literary creation…

“You can make anything by writing.”

P.S. For more on this topic, read News
under: News
Comments to "Happy New Year" | Add a Comment
    1. Carol Riggs wrote (on 01/01/17 at 9:44 am) :

Wishing you a wonderful and productive year of peace and joy too, Deborah! I love that CS Lewis quote. 🙂

The Editor replied (on 01/01/17 at 11:12 pm) :

Right back at ya, Carol. 🙂

2. Vivian Kirkfield wrote (on 01/01/17 at 11:17 am) :

I’m wishing you the happiest and healthiest New Year as well, Deborah. Thanks again so very much for your awesome critique and help with the Marilyn story. It was well-received by the editor who had requested the revision…but her team hesitated due to bottom line concerns. But I’m moving forward into 2017 with enthusiasm and several other stories. 😉

The Editor replied (on 01/01/17 at 11:10 pm) :

Aw, no. That’s not the news I was hoping for. There are other editors and houses out there; got my fingers crossed for you. Meanwhile, I like the sound of your enthusiasm for the coming year and your other projects. Onward!

3. Kim Pfennigwerth wrote (on 01/01/17 at 11:40 am) :

Thank you Deborah! Wishing you all good things for 2017.

The Editor replied (on 01/01/17 at 11:10 pm) :

Thanks, Kim!

4. Sue Frye wrote (on 01/01/17 at 12:02 pm) :

I love the C.S. Lewis quote, Deborah, thanks for sharing! I too wish you the very best of success and good health in 2017. May your all your words be golden and may all your submissions bring you a smile!

The Editor replied (on 01/01/17 at 11:11 pm) :

Yes, I really like that quote, too. Best wishes to you for 2017, Sue.

Joan Sloane replied (on 01/02/17 at 3:19 pm) :

Hi Tara, I am not sure how to sign up for Story Storm. Where do I sign up? I am ready! Joan

The Editor replied (on 01/02/17 at 4:20 pm) :

Hello, Joan. Tara Lazar runs Story Storm over at taralazar.com. Best wishes to you in knocking out an excellent picture book story!

5. Carrie Pearson wrote (on 01/03/17 at 8:35 am) :

Thanks, Deborah. Wishing many creative pursuits for you, too!